Sunday, April 13, 2008

BAD GIRLS CLUB 3....SOON


Soon the second season of our favorite reality show will becoming to an end and soon the search for the next crop of bad girls will begin for the bad girls club 3. Now it'll be your chance to show us how bad you are. We've seen soo much these past two seasons, from spraying bleach on your roomies clothes to wiping their food on your vagina, we've seen above and beyond everything.....have we? Are you bad enough for Bad Girls 3?? Think the season 1 girls were too boring? Think the season 2 girls were too crazy? Well now's your chance to show us what true bad girl is in just a few months :)




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

When will casting calls be? and where?

Khicago said...

hey, its me khicago the poster, i didnt feel like loggin in, thats why my name doesn't show, but expect the casting calls to be announced sometime in may.

Anonymous said...

where was it confirmed that oxygen renewed bgc for a third season? i checked and as of now, it has yet to be renewed. i hope u got this info from a reliable source. i love this show and hope it comes back for a third season.

i remember last year they filmed the road trip throughout april and april is pretty much over. i wonder when they plan on filming it... if there even is a road trip.

Anonymous said...

I can't for the third season and I hope their will be more drama and fights and I hope theirs a person like tanishia and hope that she likes drama cause my fav girls are the ones who starts drama. I hope theirs some cute girls in this one like the 2nd season.

ur fav fan shawn

Anonymous said...

OHHH I am a Very bad girl.. I woild be a perfect bad girl!!! lol.. something like tenisha but lil smaller... anger anger.. well, I guess we all have some of that. the way we express it is different. But n e ways I really want to be on the season 3.. n e ways.... I LOVE THE BAD GIRLS CLUB.. I CAN't WAIT UNTIL THE CASTING CALL..!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I REALLY LIKE THE BAD GIRLS. I WANT TO BE ON THE NEXT SHOW... I BEEN LOOKING FOR THE CASTING CALL FOR SEASON 3, BUT I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY YET. HOPEFULLY SOON. I WOULD JUST BE ONE OF THE CRAZT GIRLS ON THERE.. UNLEASHED.. LOL BUT ANY WAYS I HOPE THAT THEY HAVE A CASTING SOON!!! I HOPE TO HEAR ABOUT A CASTING SOON!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

when are the casting calls? ive looked and havent seen anything yet..let alone a gofor another season