Friday, May 2, 2008

Andrea's Thoughts On The Show

So Andrea leaves the house and so in this blog, Andrea gives out her thoughts and opinions on her experience on being in the house and the girls while also discussing her side of what she did during the show.
What a wild ride. I just wanted to thank all of you out there. Especially in the last few days your letters and comments have really meant a lot to me.

Some people have said that I shouldn't have left because that was what the girls wanted. Well, it was what I wanted as well. I know it doesn't show the passage of time, but I actually stayed along about a week after they had all confronted me on the blog. However, I don't like doing things that make me unhappy and staying in a house where I was hated falls in that category. Yeah, I did some fucked up stuff and I was shady but I don't think anything I did was so horrible that I needed to stick around and be screamed at. I will never regret leaving. I think the girls were glad I left as well. Everyone's happy. I also don't think it was a sign of weakness. It was a sign of self preservation. Even with all the mistakes and fuck ups I made, I think I am actually a good person. And I am very lucky. Who else gets to learn so much about themselves and actually watch themselves living life through another person's eyes? Not many people. This experience really taught me so much and it helped me grow a tougher skin. I know that I am beautiful, intelligent and strong. More so today than ever before in my life.

And all the little childish insults that people throw at me and write about only make me laugh. People who are so hateful and jealous are really just sad inside and need to become better people. But it's not my job to point out all of your flaws. You already know them, because you have to live with them. How awful for you.

I can say that since the show I have done a lot of work on myself. I am figuring out who I am more and more each day, and I know what I really want in my life. And the most important thing to me is people in my life that I can trust and love as much as they love me.

I was really mad at Cordelia after I watched the episode. But I still consider her a friend. This all happened in November so a lot of time has gone by and a lot of things have occured. I think she has a good soul, but she is not a bitch to fuck with. We both live in the bay area, so we have been watching a lot of the episodes together. During that time we have talked a great deal about what happened in the bad girls house. I think it changed us a lot.

I never talked to the other girls, but I really don't hate any of them. I believe that what people say and think about you is about them and you really can't take anything personally in this world. If you do, you will just get eaten alive inside. And no one needs that.

Hugs, Kisses, Naughty Wishes

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They need more girls like this on reality TV, and a lot less like the rest of them :)

Anonymous said...

I'M SORRY BUT I WAS CORDELIA'S #1 FAN FROM THE BEGINING AND WHAT U DID TO HER WAS VERY SHADY ALTHOUGH IF SHE WAS WILLING TO FORGIVE AND FORGET THEN WHO AM I TO JUDGE!! I DO ALTHOUGH BELIEVE YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN WHAT YOU WERE GETTING YOURSELF INTO WALKING INTO THAT HOUSE WITH FIVE ORIGINALS, I MEAN COME ON WERE YOU EXPECTING BAD GIRLS TO GIVE YOU HUGS AND KISSES!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Andrea, you are an amazing woman. I agree that there should be more people like you on t.v. and less people like the other girls you had to indure. You are intelligent and logical. I related to you alot because you were so real, I to had suffered from self abuse. Not an eating disorder, but chemical abuse. Addiction is a very difficult thing to overcome. You are a very strong woman and alot "tougher", alot stronger than anyone on the show gave you credit for. My thoughts are that you were a "badgirl" before you came to the show. I think that when you showed up you were already a "recovering badgirl" such as myself. Your a strong woman. Good luck in everything you do.