Saturday, November 17, 2007

THERE'S A NEW WRITER, WATCH OUT BITCHES!

Yo what up to all the readers. As you can see, this blog is growing with lots of posts already and it's time to make this blog more big. This blog has always given you info about the show, which is why I'm here to join with Khicago into bringing lots interesting posts about The Bad Girls Club. iight so, my name is Chamillion but yall can call me Cham for short. I wasn't able to see the first season of The Bad Girls Club on tv but once I saw all the webisodes on the Oxygen site, I got hooked. I just love reality shows and this show had lots of drama and crazy bitches. Now I can't wait for the second season. It seems to me that the second season will be way hotter and crazier then the first one which is exciting. I was offered to write in this blog and I accepted quickly. Yall bitches are gonna see me around a lot now so yall better be ready.

Chamillitary Mayne!

No comments: