Saturday, November 17, 2007

Which season 1 bad girl would you like to see in the bad girls 2 house?

Sigh, i'm too excited for the over the top season 2, it looks great. I've been waundering, what if the producers tried to bring back a bad girl from season 1, who would you want it to be? I say Aimee, i will really like to see how Aimee fake ass would really interact with ACTUAL bad girls. LOL, We probably wouldn't hear a peep out of her ass the whole fuckin show, or maybe Tanisha would have already murdered her by then,lol. Just for fun, these are my four girls I would like to be brought back.


1.AIMEE
2.TY
3.LESLIE
4.RIPSI

Those were the only real bad girls in season 1 if you ask me. But i can most def live without seeing any of the season 1 bad girls again. Its just ever since Flavor Flav brought New York back on Flavor Of Love 2, it seems every reality show been using the "bring back from last season" card. New York just recently did it herself on I Love New York 2 by bringing back Budhha, who had got the boot for fighting a few eps back and it seems she may bring back a season 1 contestant. So I wouldn't be surprised if we saw the return of a season 1 girl.

2 comments:

Chammy said...

I would like to see Aimee to come back because I know she would piss off these new girls. I wanna see what Ripsi's drunk ass does to the other girls.

Anonymous said...

I would have to say Ty. Lee Lee is my fave but she would just sit bacc and watch the drama!! lol Ty would definitely SAY something lol.