Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Chamillion's Episode 7 Review

What up yall? I'm back to review this week's episode. This episode was really good and it of course had lots of drama. It starts off in the next morning where you see the Hyena Girls eating some food and using the kitchen utensils. Now remember when the other girls did some nasty sht to it? They have no clue about it and I feel bad for them. Now the bitch Lyric is back talkin about how they rescheduled her court date. Well whatever, anyways the girls start to act childish by going on the computer looking up for more pranks. That move a bed an inch everyday is a prank I've been hearing but it sounds lame. They go to a club and some random dude shows Cordelia, Jennavecia and Darlen their balls. I'm like Wtf? Why they wanna see that sht? I agree with Neveen. They act so disgusting.

Lyric calls her mom and she talks to her about a fine that she has to pay but she will lose her Driver's license if she doesn't pay it. She does not want to go to court because they will put bench warning in her record or some sht like that. Anyways, her mom nags about it sayin she's always doing something bad and now Lyric is bein stupid sayin it's not her fault. WTF It is your fault! Your the one who keeps doing it, you could've stopped yourself. Fucking dumb trick. The fucked up sht that I heard out of her mouth is "You shouldve raised me better" How you gonna say that to your own mother who seems like she cares about you. I'm sure Lyric's mom took care of her good back in the day. She's just trying to get money off of her. This sht makes me hate Lyric more.

Later on, Tanisha finds out that they been in her room moving sht. Jennavecia breakes Tanisha's Clayboy and put a big dick on it. LOL Tanisha whines about it sayin it's disrespectful. Get the fuck over it. Now Lyric brings guys over sayin she LOVES men. Cordelia pulls a guy outside sayin some slutty sht like "Your coming with me" Now Neveen says some sht like "A guy would fuck any girl that has a warm hole." Rofl. This episode is also nasty because one of Lyric's friends wants Jennavecia to piss in his mouth. WTF I hope they're drunk and they dont do this kind of sht on a regular basis. And of course, Tanisha nags to them about them being loud. They continue doing pranks to her and now Tanisha could not take it no more that she acts all loud sayin "I'M TIRED OF THESE BITCHES! ROAR ROAR!!!" She gets pans and bangs them tellin them to wake the fuck up. She's a lunatic. One thing that I wanna bring up is in Neveen's recap for last week, she mentions that all the nasty sht they did to the items and food that they were forced to replace everything. Thank god. But that's all for my review for this week's episode. See you next week.

No comments: