Monday, January 21, 2008

Taylor and Cordelia's relationship...BIG NEWS!

What up yall? I'm back with huge news I found from a realible source. I apologize for not giving you proof but this is from a ANONYMOUS source! You've got to trust me on this and I am so glad I found out about this. First off, yall know that Taylor is Cordelia's Fiance and during the show, they been having arguements and was actin distant while they were on the phone. Cordelia has been messing around with Jennavecia's friend Scott while she avoids Taylor's phone calls. I was so anxious to find out if they weren't engaged anymore or if they worked it out after the show filmed.

Well, it seems that Taylor followed Cordelia to SF(San Francisco) and they worked things out. They're currently dating again. Isn't this nice? I hope their relationship continues going well. Continue watching the episodes to see what else happens between Cordelia and Scott. Let's see if Taylor finds out about this during the show and his reaction. I wonder if Cordelia still contacts Scott but as friends? I also wonder how and when will Cordelia stop seeing him? Hmm We are going to have to keep tuning in to find out! Thank you for reading, peace.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Taylor is making a huge mistake going back to Cordelia. I'm sorry to say so, but it is true. Cordelia has issues with men, and issues with herself. It is my opinion that she knowingly threw away a good relationship in favor of a few nights of fun with other men - she knew she was making a mistake, but it made no difference to her - that reeks of selfishness - and no relationship can survive when one half only thinks of herself.
I liked Cordelia until I saw her treating men like trash - men are people too, and they have feelings and not all of them are pigs - learn to recognise the difference between a pig and a real man and you won't make bad decisions.