Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Chamillion's Episode 1 Review

What up yall? Now I have a lot to say about this episode even though it was short. But the thing I gotta say about that is, why the fuck did they made us so excited for the premiere of episode one of the second season and then they made this episode only 30 minutes long? Usually premieres are an hour long. But anyways, this episode seemed really dumb to me but I loved the drama that was going on.

First off, when they went to the house, all the girls saw those free stuff. Tanisha and Cordelia thought up of an idea of sharing it equally so they left the room. After that Darlen and some other girls decided to snatch it all up. Once Tanisha found out, she went ballistic. I'm like what the fuck? Get over it and besides, you only talked to Cordelia about sharing the shit not everyone else right? You need to fuckin discuss that as a group so no one snatches the shit so it's Tanisha's fault for that drama. That's what I thought was one of the things I found dumb.

Next off, is the fact that Cordelia wouldnt stfu about the girls bein skinny and pretty and wishing she was them. I love Cordelia but she needs to have confidence in herself. She is not ugly at all. At least she aint fat. I understand how she was acting so out of place in the club because I have felt that way too. I felt bad for her. But I just found it funny, she was just standing there looking around like a scared kitten. Now the argument between Cordelia and Darlen was also dumb because Cordelia wouldn't stfu denying that she was insecure about herself and that she feels so out of place. Darlen understood that but got annoyed so I understand that. I don't know why Cordelia pushed Darlen in the first place. Sure, they were arguing but Darlen didn't even touch her. It was nice of Cordelia to tell Darlen that Tanisha is not a fat bitch when indeed she really is.

Anyways once Cordelia comes back to the house and tells Tanisha, she gets angry as fuck and starts yelling and kept sayin shes from brooklyn. I'm from New York and born from Brooklyn and I have to say that she's just a shame. She puts Brooklyn to shame. She needs to stop reppin Brooklyn because it's sad. Everyone from Brooklyn is shaking their heads probably. Tanisha pisses me off but she's good for entertainment. The argument with Tanisha and Darlen was so funny. Your going to hear a lot of "BACK THE FUCK UP!" throughout the whole season now. Okay, that's the end of my review. I have to say is that I liked this episode but it was too short. The arguements started with dumb shit but it was still entertaining to watch them argue. Make sure you watch episode 2 at 10 Est in Oxygen. I will be reviewing that episode also. Thanks and peace.

No comments: