Sunday, December 23, 2007

Neveen On Forever Eden



What up yall? I just dug up some research on my fav gurl Neveen and it seems like she used to be on a Fox reality show called Forever Eden which aired in 2004. It was basically about a show with 21 people who stay in a hotel and they compete to see who stays in the hotel the longest. The Hotel is in a tropical setting with twists and turns. The two winners get $260,000. It sounds real lame to me. Neveen was one of the contestants but the show was canceled after 7 episodes because of low ratings but I know that Neveen does not win the show. I wonder if she came on Bad Girls Club for fame or maybe to get help on her bad attitude. Here is a clip of the show where Neveen is cussing out some guy named Matt.




Click on the videos on the side to see more clips on Forever Eden.

No comments: