Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Episode 201

I really liked this episode, I can't wait to see next weeks. I thought it was amusing and absolute drama.

Thanks for backing me up, I appreciate it. That night I was overwhelmed and I felt really out of place, and I had been drinking heavily. I'm a bit of a crier when I'm drunk, happens to us all. I did walk into this house being really open, and I'm def. pretty ok with showing emotion. I don't consider crying a weakness, but I know some people do, whatever.

Also, don't think darlen is a bad guy on the show, i love her very much and she is one of the most loving and caring girls that i know.

Can't wait till next week, and if you want some more info, some of the bad girls have blogs also on oxygen.com. (although this is my favorite blog around!)

:),
cordelia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwww, love u too hun, btw this is khicago.