Friday, December 21, 2007

EP 3 BE-YA-CHES

Whats good. I GOT MY OXYGEN BACK!!!!!!!!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEW. Ok, let me calm down,lol. Ok so i re-watched the first three eps and I must say this is a trip, i'm lovin this season!!!!!! I'm addicted. Now as for Episode 3, Cham pretty much recapped it, im just posting my review. Now as we know, the girls are split into two groups, The Party Girls and The More conservative girls. Now I want to be on a show like BGC or Real World but found it phony how every one feels relaxed going out to clubs, i never really been to one and i'm kinda shy so i'll feel a bit out of place, especially if I was by myself (not sayin i don't party, but house parties, shit like that and maybe a rave :) ) So it was refreshing to see girls who were all not "HEY LETS GO PARTY", because i would deffinatley be in the second group.

Anyway on to the Ep. First off, I think Cordelia really shoulden't say certain things, but i'm like her, i say gross over the top stuff but just to be funny, some of it is real,lol But if someone wanna make fun of me for it, go ahead, i don't care, what i think is hot is hot, end of story. But while Cordelia was just trying to lighten the mood in ep 2 by saying that, she knows she would be hurt if someone brought it up. So Cordelia, somethings you gotta keep hush-hush.

As for Darlen and Neveen, I really think Neveen,Hanna and Tanisha kind of took it too far, they are my teamates but i gotta admit it,lol They took it too far, well not too far, but they dragged it too much. Its like ok guys, Cordelia gets the point, i'm pretty sure she learned a lesson about being "too open". Point blank, The Good Bad Girls were playing too much with The Bad Bad Girls (nice huh? lol). And Neveen was playing with Dar a little too much with the names. But Darlen spitting on my girl wasen't cool. I felt for Neveen, I would have kept spitting back, got her in a corner and spat till i could spit no more,lol. BUT I UNDERSTAND EVERYBODY'S SIDE!!!! I understand why Dar did it, completely understand. And i also understand why Neveen wanted to beat the crap out of her. I love ALL the girls and can't choose sides and will not, just postin my thoughts and feelings.

Remeber, i love ALL you girls, What some of you do may be wrong but believe me, my love for you all are still here.

Remeber, Bad Girls 2 Ep 4 premieres New Years Day, NOT next Tues.

No comments: