Thursday, February 14, 2008

DeAnn tells us how to get the girls of season 1 and 2 together....


Bad Girls Season One and Two Come Together????????
First of all, yall fools seriously crack me up. Some of yalls e-mails are to die for. For all of those who are asking....I dont know what Oxygen or Bunim/Murray (the production company that calls all the shots) has in store for the Future Bad Girls Seasons. They havent mentioned anything to me about bring any of season one back....when we did the Road Trip Show one of the directors said they were "in talks about it" but thats all Ive heard.
I cant answer any of yalls questions, because like I said they are unprodictable (did I spell that right?!) They will do what ever the public wants and what ever is going to get them the most viewers. If season one and season two under one roof is what you want then its them yall have to talk to not me. I doubt that they will put all of us girls under one roof, there would just be too many people and it would be to hectic Im sure. But hey you never know...they could always bring back the viewers favs from both seasons....
If thats what yall want you can e-mail them at feedback@oxygen.com let them know who you want back and maybe they can grant yalls wishes, they are the ones that hold the strings not us. I know Zara cant come back because she is about to have her first baby boy! YAY FOR HER!!!!!!! Im sooooooooo happy for her...thats all she has ever wanted, and she was told she would never be able to have children. Either the doctors were wrong or God has blessed her (or both)
I wont be able to respond to any e-mails for a few days...going out of town. Be back on Sat. I LOVE YALL!!!!!!!

No comments: