Friday, February 22, 2008

Ty's response to Jennavecia saying the N word

Okay now yall now about Ty's blog about sueing Oxygen. Now she made a new blog discussing Jennavecia saying the N word and basically about haters. Jennavecia called Tanisha the N word and a fat black bitch on the show but Ty forgives her on that and they are really cool now. She talks about people hating on her and forgiving people for what they done in the past. Now enough talking about it, here is the blog

So Being the LEADER that I am....I chose to pick Jennevecia from bad girls club season 2 as my favorite! YES to the idiots "computer gang bangin' " I know she used the N- word...and called the fat bitch a fat black bitch! I forgave aimee....so why shouldnt Jennevecia be forgiven? Me and Jennevecia have discussed this matter....and I told her I forgave her and why! I really dont feel its necessary for me to be explaining this to ya'll...cause what ya'll eat dont make me shit....

But: IM GROWN! So what I do is my business...what I type is for my fans...if you dont like it stop stalking my fuckin' page!

And to the haters that say this is for attention...PLEASEEEEE....IM THE ONLY BAD GIRL WHO DOESNT REALLY RESPOND TO THIS INTERNET SHIT...SO LEAVE IT BE! with that said....continue on with your hating...I know Bush got shit all fucked up so ya'll need to stay in business!

And in all actuality every race is guilty of some form or making a racist remark...stereotyping...or just being racist PERIOD! I know one thing though: some of yall other races say really racist shit behind closed doors about other races...then wanna come and smile in our faces like ya'll kool with us! At least she didnt surpress it...I'd rather someone let me know to my face they think I'm a NIGGER....THAN SAY IT BEHIND MY BACK! AGAIN I SAY...I DONT WANT ANYONE JUDGING ME FOR THE THINGS I'VE DONE IN MY PAST....SO WHY NO START FORGIVING OTHERS FOR WHAT THEY DO!

** goes to cook dinner for her man**

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I fucking love TY! you rock girl and it goes to show you have heart. Fuck people who can't get passed, the efen passed. Move on!
I love jenn 2!

Anonymous said...

i have to disagree with TY i love the chick but i disagree with her because if any of the girls from season one would of done that too her her ass would of been acting just like Tanisha. If some calls her the N word i no for a fact she would of at like Tanisha as sa mater of fact she did act like Tanisha when ammie called her the N word so i don't no why she is running her mouth. The hold contract shit how the hell does Ty no that both contract are the same and plus she hit ammie first the same way jennevesia did too Tanisha and she mad cause Tanisha kicked her ass

Anonymous said...

WHO CARES! EVERYONE SNAPS IN THE HEAT OF THE MOMENT AND YOU GRAB AND THROW OUT WHAT HURTS THE MOST. TY'S AMAZING FOR HER ABILITY TO 4/GIVE. SHE DIDN'T SAY THAT SHIT 2 U, SO GET OVER IT.

Anonymous said...

FIRST OF ALL, TANISHA DIDN'T WHOOP ANYONE'S ASS CAUSE BIGGY SMALL'S CAN BARELY PUT HER ARMS DOWN TO HER SIDES.. 2NDLY, HOW DO U KNOW JENN THREW THE FIRST PUNCH, WERE U THERE? NO! SIMPLY BECAUSE TANISHA SAID JENN THREW THE 1ST PUNCH DOESN'T MAKE THAT THE TRUTH.
3RDLY, JENN WAS NOT THE ONE CALLING AND CRYING TO HER FRIENDS THAT SHE HAD A BIG NOT ON HER FOREHEAD! JENN WAS LAUGHING @ HER.. SAMEWAY EVERYONE DOES!

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I would go as far as calling Ty a dumb nigger but she is pretty stupid to befriend someone who uses that word. Maybe she is desperate for friends- I don't know, hell nobody knows. but if she wants to be friends with someone like that let her do her business she will be looking dumb in the end when jenn gets drunk one night and hangs her from a tree

Anonymous said...

First of all, things are far too often called "racist" when they're not. Being a racist means putting your race above everyone else's so how, in a country known for one of the most brutal forms of enslavement in the history of mankind, a black person can say something racist to an "all mighty" white person? What the hell could you say? Calling them a slavemaster is like calling yourself a slave; they also never seem to really mind when they're called a racist because the sincere fictions of their reality has subconsciously scarred them for life.

No. It's not okay for a white person to call someone the n word. It's a word deeply rooted in hate, rape, abduction, and destruction of the black body and should be completely erased from the human vocabulary.

If anybody read a book, even every once in a while, you'd know the mental and physical mutilation an entire race of people suffered, and is still suffering, through.

Racist comments are not slip ups in the heat of an argument; that's called showing your true colors. Hitting below the belt is never a spur of the moment thing, but a fault in you as a individual who tries to "win" an argument by letting the devil control you.

There's nothing wrong with forgiveness, but to say that you used the n word in a heat of the moment situation is a sincere fiction that the white race falls back on far too often.