Saturday, February 23, 2008

Tanisha's new beef with Ty?

Tanisha made a new blog responding to more haters and speaking her mind on her worst enemy in Bad Girls Club, Jennavecia. It seems that she has beef with Lyric also which is surprising because it seemed like Lyric left the show on good terms with Tanisha. But one of the blogs Jennavecia made, Lyric helped her out too. Also, it seems that Ty and Tanisha has beef but apprantly for no reason because they seem to not know each other. Ty just loves internet drama. Here is the blog,

You Know it's so damn funny to me that people watch the bad girls club,and automatically assume they know me. Ha! how funny. But tell me why is it that we as black people are never happy for each other? It's like a sister or a brother is trying to come up and you hate on us. why? Are you mad because you did'nt make it? Are you jealous because your life has no worth? and at the end of the day when you look around you have nothing and noone? well my friend that shit sounds personal. So whatever madness and mayhem that may be present in your life, has nothing to do with me. So with that being said let me say this loud and crystal clear:
Jennavecia I don't give a fuck about you or anything your trashy filthy lips have to say. Your the fucking scum of this earth and I dont give a fuck anout your new bodyguards TY(from season 1) and Lyric. Your nasty ass still can get a beat down from me verbally and physically if you push me.
and Ty it has been brought to my attentin that you have a problem with me. Which is so damn funny to me because....I don't even know you. And guess what I don't want too. Quite frankly I don't want to give you the attention you so crave so I'll try to make this nice and short. Don't hate the player hate the fucking game. I don't understand what is your problem Hoe! yea I said it you SUCK .....literally. SO FUCK YOU!!! Your dumb as hell to be friends with someone who called me the "N" word. Bitch Jennavecia don't like you! you of all people know how these shows work so why the fuck is it that your running your mouth? Your time is up move on and ship the fuck out obviously the entertainment business does not want you. Your hating on me and bitch you should cause I'm going up and your ass is still on the floor....If your ass is "Gangster" as you claim then be a fucking G and call me and tell me what's on your mind instead of talking shit! Bitch you don't even know me and my advice to you is get to fucking no me homie. And I'll lend you some money so you can buy a life!!! I know I'm Fat bitch but guess what I look way better than you shawty! So don't hate me cause I'm beautiful hate me cause your not!!! You want to sue? and cry and bitch and moan cause they kicked you off last season? Because they knew you would never change! Shame on oxygen? No bitch SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you got it all twisted shamoo! the entertainment business don't want u. your fake friends from the show don't want u either. let me break it down for you.. Your not a celebrity and you never will be hoe. Your just a fat, desperate sad, pathetic michelin look alike who's in desperate need of needy reassurance. Your sad attempt in pep talks to yourself, might fool your fake friends, but everyone else see's right through you. Your a sad heffer! AWWWWWWWWW :(

I'm suprised that you don't have a bodyguard with the world hating u.. Watch ur back

Anonymous said...

go lick her butthole if your so passionate about Tanisha's ass. I don't know her! Do you dumbass? she doesn't even know u exist, so kick rocks deuces!

Anonymous said...

what's up with all the hate. take it for what it is. entertainment. yeah, i get it you hate on Tanisha, blah, blah, blah. . . but get real. you don't know any of these ppl on a personal level. i enjoy Tanisha for the entertainment value. and if i see her on the street. i'd say 'hell, you put on an entertaining show.' as for the hate. don't you have better things with that energy.. ..just saying, ya kno

Anonymous said...

So what your saying is that you see her actions as entertaining, right? So, all your doing is condoning and rewarding her bad behavior. It is entertaining to a certain extent, however, I really hate big ass bully's and hypocritical people. On the other hand, this is a public forum and I like u have opinions, which I will state regardless of whether or not you like it. If you don't like my/our opinions, don't read them. I don't like Tanisha, but I love show. Wish I could eliminate her character on the show.. Bring back Ty!!!! PLease!

Anonymous said...

yeah.. i love that biggie comment.. 2 funny.. she's nasty