Friday, February 22, 2008

Dear Zara

Dear Zara,

Recently it has been mentioned to me that you are writing blogs on the oxygen website. That's fine, i understand that its hard for you, your 15 minutes being over, that you want to extend it for another minute or so, whatever. My problem is that your blogs talk shit about me and my fellow cast mates. Have you ever heard the phrase, "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"?

Let me quote you, "Cordelia to me, is just very over the top ..... I am surprised she has made it this far in life without some kind of serious therapy" "Neveen is extremely judgmental, very mean, and has way too much to say about everyone else but herself. And for some odd reason thinks she is perfect. " "The whole group needs serious therapy" "Tanisha ..... I have never seen anyone in my life that needs therapy more than her!"

Hmmmm... those sound like fighting words, darlin'. I find it ENDLESSLY amusing that you are criticizing Neveen for being judgemental in the same blog where you yourself are doing it - then telling everyone that THEY need therapy?!?!?! I hate to bring it up, but you aren't exactly that stable yourself. I know that you're pregnant, and maybe for some reason you think that might make you "wise", maybe the hormones are getting to your head, or whatever. I just wanted to remind you that no matter what my castmates and I have done, none of us were fucking people in a bathroom for money and calling it "fundraising" (remember? that was you!!! or did you forget what happened in your season?)

You are just as crazy, if not more so, than all of us. I understand that being on a reality show opens you up for criticism, and i'm all for it - but not from someone who is just as guilty or more guilty than us season 2 bitches. So take your stupid fucking blog and shove it right up your skinny, bony little ass. Next time you're up on your moral cloud, handing out judgement, think about your past indiscretions, and hold your tongue.

Hopefully there's a challenge between our seasons, because I'm not the only season 2 girl who wants a piece of you (and everyone knows, i'm not the one you have to worry about).

hugs and kisses, bitch.
Cordelia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cordelia is just as annoying as zara

Anonymous said...

They had to get crazier and more over the top girls for season 2 so things would be interesting. They do need therapy.

Who runs around the house screaming all day, waking people up with pans, and trying to start fights? Someone who needs therapy!

Running around the house to hide from the guy you had over is immature and stupid.

Oh and you looked retarded when you yelled "I've been cheating on you! And you're boring!"

Get used to people not liking you. Its something in your personality