Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tanisha Calling Out Jennavecia

Now Jennavecia made a blog about Neveen and Tanisha and Tanisha heard about that and decided to make a blog of her own, defending herself and talking shit about Jennavecia also to get back at her. Here is the blog.


I've challenged you on numerous occasions. You always backed down. You claim to be bad and it shouldn't matter whether I'm big or not. You should have done something. The fact of the matter is Neveen did not want to ever see me go home. And deep down inside I felt like I needed to stay as well. So yes, I was in your face yelling and screaming and waiting for you to pop off. You're as racist as they come. So don't make any apologizes now.

While at the house, you never apologized for calling me the N word. In fact, I NEVER even knew you had called me that. Because I would have literally stomped you to the ground. I can't explain my hatred for you. Because you go around telling lies and you try to plaster sh*t so that no one can see who you REALLY are. Well you know what? I know. I know who you are and what you stand for. And I know that I smell you and you stink. And you're an evil, conniving, shady b*tch who waits until I turn around to talk sh*t.

I could never understand why my spirit never accepted you. I now realize why. You messed with my juice unknowingly. You're a punk a$$ b*tch and your a$$ was NOT waiting on me outside of anywhere to see my reaction. Your a$$ was shook. Outside of the door, scared and trembling like the old stray cat you are.

Don't apologize for anything. Because you meant it. You were being true to you. Your a nasty racist son of a bitch! And I never heard you call me the N word. Because if I did I would have destroyed you. You said that shit to Lyric. And if she wants to be stupid and talk to you then thats her dumb ass. Pissing and spitting in food that people have to consume for survival, you should be ashamed of yourself. If only I had caught your nasty slimy disgusting ass!You're weak and worthless and I can only hope that you change for the sake of your child. It's no wonder they won't let you get custody of her. She's better off raising herself! Write your blogs stake out the messageboards and post your bullshit! I dont give a flying fuck! Because I know ur a old stray pussy cat who is nothing but a piece of trash and a waste of good life! Keep talking shit and be ready to back that shit up when I see your old miserable druggie ass.And I can only hope that the next time you see me in person, you don't cringe and hold on to the wall for dear life!

No comments: