Saturday, February 16, 2008

New Bad Girl:Andrea

Anyone wonder who will be the next Bad Girl who will step in the house? Well a blond girl will be coming to the show very soon to be Lyric's replacement. She is 22 years old and is from Vancouver. You can see her in the previews, arguing with Darlen. She seems like a wild party girl to me. She didn't go on Tyra of course but you will be seeing her very soon. If you would like to add her myspace her link is Andrea's Myspace I cannot wait to see how the other girls will act around this new bad girl. I'm sure there will be lots of drama.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you guys gonna upload the episode? My stupid college satilite doesnt get the oxygen channel! >.<, you're my only means of survival!!! THANK YOOUUUU!!!!!

Chammy said...

Yes we will post the episodes. Joey will do that for us.